Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Companion

Hey Dad and everyone else! 

Everything is going really well. Last Wednesday Elder Peterson became my new companion. I really like my new companion. He is a goof, really fun and makes the work really easy. We have been doing a lot of finding so we can increase our teaching pool. I've also been helping introduce him to the area. All and all its been really fun. 

I think I am really getting use to the heat here because our thermometer will say its 28 degrees in the house and it will feel like room temperature. I still really love air conditioning a lot. 
Anyways love you guys a lot.

Elder Fisher



Elder Peterson trying to Knock down coconuts from a tree with a wood pole and me wearing goofy glasses Elder Peterson found well he wears mine

No comments:

Post a Comment