Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, December 26, 2016

Really cool experience

Hey everyone! This week was really good. We weren't sure whether Mark would get baptized or not but we made some arrangements to get his baptismal interview and were able to baptize him Saturday. I was then  able to confirm Mark and Onika  Sunday at church. It was a really cool experience and I could truly feel the spirit guiding me as I gave the blessing. Oh and in case you were wondering why my mastercard bill is so high its because i had to pull out $350 US to pay my bike fee but my card wouldn't let me do it all at once. Then we ran out of money this transfer due to all the traveling up the coast we had to do but the area is being split so I shouldn't have to spend as much and they are putting more money into my MSF account. Everything is getting more expensive in Guyana. Anyways love you guys and it was great to talk to you on Christmas!

Elder Fisher

A picture of us and Mark 

Mark and President Coalo and us



then my last picture with all La Grange and Vreed En Hoop Elders. 


No comments:

Post a Comment