Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Spiritual Experiences

Hey sorry for not emailing yesterday. We had a an all day zone conference with all of Guyana. It was really good. 

I decided I need to tell you more about my spiritual experiences. We are teaching an investigator named Brother Harry. He was born Hindu but loves and believes the bible. We introduced him to the Book of Mormon and he believed it but was having a hard time finding time to read it and also doesn't understand why people need to be baptized. We  were getting frustrated but our last visit with him he said he read the first 2 chapters of 1 Nephi and that he felt like Jesus Christ was in the room while he was reading it. He also listened a lot better the whole lesson too.  

I haven't heard any word about my criminal record check so I don't know what that's about. They still are having trouble with Trinidad's immigration and can't get anyone in. 

Elder Peterson is from around Los Angles area and now we bike a lot more now that the area is split and smaller. My understanding has gotten a lot better but I still struggle with some people and struggle a lot more when talking on the phone. Other then that everything is really good. 

Elder Fisher

Oh and I got the package at zone conference! If you ever want to send something to me while I'm in Guyana the address is 243 Cedar Court Lamaha Gardens, Lamaha Guyana


Most of the MTC district reunited and a picture from a boat we took crossing the Demerara river



No comments:

Post a Comment