Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, April 16, 2018

Service Time

 I hope grandma does alright. That's kinda scary. Grandma I'm thinking of ya.

Well this week was pretty normal. Not too much happened. We were able to find a few new people to teach. We taught some lessons. Enjoying Bake's at Sister June's. 

We did some service moving some coconut tree logs in a pile to burn for a recent convert, sister Ann. We are having fun working here in New Amsterdam. 




Elder Wall was showing me some pictures of his family and I saw a picture of Brother Zuk. I asked if he was from Canada because he looked really familiar and he said yeah he's from the Crows Nest Pass. I was like hey that's in our stake! I knew he looked familiar! That's pretty cool you know his grandparents. Things are going well here.

Rasta's are interesting and there is no shortages of them here. Some are super chill and some are a little sketchy. I think its pretty cool. Bob Marley is a Rasta.

I hope you enjoy your week and everything about it!


Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment