Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Me and my companion

Me and my companion!




Well this week has been busy. It was the week of zone conference and so we were in Georgetown a lot. We had our interviews there on Monday. Tuesday I was on an exchange with Elder Raymond, Wednesday was zone conference. I gave my 10 minute presentation and also arranged a musical number. I have no idea why I was assigned that musical number but I did my best. The other zone leader in Linden was assigned to assign someone to it and he thought I would do a good job. I thought how hard could it be. Lets just say it will be one to remember. 


All of the departing missionaries including myself also got to give our departing testimony. That was fun. It was a good conference. After all the zone leaders stayed in town until 6 where we went to the Marriot hotel and had dinner and a zone leader meeting. I think that's the most culture shocked I've been since I very first got here. It is a seriously nice place, worthy for a mission president to stay. 



On Saturday there was a really awesome broadcast from the Dominican Republic. President Nelson was there. It was inspiring. Elder Renlund focused a lot on the importance of the doctrine of Christ. President Nelson talked a lot about family and the importance of the temple. Speaking of the temple tell Brittany congratulations. She's been in my prayers the last few days. 
Junior and Queenie are doing well but Junior feels like the 15th is still to soon to be baptized and is still praying about it. They know its true and have repeatedly told us that. We will probably have to change their baptism date but that's okay I'll get pictures! They are also helping us teach their friend who has visions every night. She's a little unsure of the church right now but is giving it a try. Her name is Regina. 
Well that's all I got for you this week!

Pictures of District meeting in Le Grange 2 weeks ago.







Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment