Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

2 John 1:12

This week is really great. Yesterday really topped it off. 

Last Sunday we met 2 really young families while contacting and we began teaching them yesterday. Brother Mingo from New Amsterdam moved here about 2 weeks ago and he agreed to come teaching with us after church. He came by with us and we had some really great lessons. The families really loved us and promised to even come to church next week and to cook pumpkin and roti! My favourite. 

Today while waiting for a working computer the other missionaries got a pocket dial from Sultan, my recent convert from Vreed En Hoop. He did't mean to call us but he was in the area so he brought us lunch! He told me to call him before I go and that he would take me out for lunch. He's pretty awesome. We are working hard. I love you all and look forward to seeing you soon!

Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment