Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

baptism on my very last week

Note from the editor:
This is an update from the last post. I found this note in a different email and so i am using the same pictures that i put in the previous post. I am also adding some new pictures at the end that i got of Elder Fisher and the outgoing missionaries after he arrived in the mission home Tuesday in Curacao.

Wow what a great week. We have been working hard trying to finish strong. We had a baptism on Saturday for Annie Angelina Washington. I also was blessed for the wonderful opportunity to perform her baptism on my very last weekend. She has been taught for quite a while but was never able to be baptized do to some family problems but we were able to push through all of those and get all of her lessons taught. She's also from Venezuela. We were teaching the whole family but then the family split up and she was the only one we were able to continue teaching. Her mom and sister just moved from the  Hindu home they were living in and so now the missionaries will be able to begin teaching them again! 





Hey just make sure to have all of the marvel movies ready for me to watch when I get home and I'd also like to go to the temple as soon as possible. I love you all and I am really excited to see all of you!

In Curacao awaiting the flight home




Love elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment