Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, May 7, 2018

George the Monkey

Hey

This week was good. 

We are working a lot with recent converts and less active members right now. More than I have ever before on my mission but I strongly feel that is what this area needs. We are starting to get a lot more busier now as we are increasing our teaching pool quite a bit. Its really fun and we should be having some more baptisms next transfer. We get our transfer calls on Wednesday

Just an update on Prakesh my investigator in Canje, He was supposed to be baptized last Saturday but then his Dad got angry and said he was too young to be baptized and needs to wait until he is at least 15 or 16 years old. 




Victor's baptism 



Me holding George the monkey! He likes to bite my finger and lick my hands.

I love you all

Elder Fisher

1 comment: