Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, July 3, 2017

Bananas

Hey this week was good!

I saw some big iguanas in our yard to day.  That was pretty cool.

We have been biking lots and trying to dodge the rain. I think I am getting the hands of everything her in Diamond. Life is good. I don't really have anything to complain about. Nothing really big has happened lately. We have been doing some searching and looking for some new people to teach. Nothing really out of the ordinary. 

Hey hows that for Bananas. I hope I make great grandpa Fisher proud. These bananas are a little smaller though than the ones in his picture while he was on his mission in Tonga. . I saw them and took the opportunity. Also took a Canada Day mirror selfie.  





Love you all so much

Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment