Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, June 26, 2017

Rastafarian

Hey  this week has been good. The address for our house says we live in Great Diamond and we work in the scheme mostly. Our area goes a little into Golden Grove too. 
This week has been great and I feel like I am getting the area down. 
There are a lot more Christians in this area but still lots of Hindus and Muslims. Lots more Rastafarian people too. We contacted one named Jones and are going back to teach him on Tuesday but I'll be on an exchange that day in Potentia. His dreadlocks were way past his butt and he said he hasn't cut his hair in 30 years! 
Its pretty cool here and I am really enjoying being Elder Bigler's companion. 
I really enjoyed hearing everyone's little messages! 
I bet Kiana will go to the Dominican Republic. Thanks for all of the support!
Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment