Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, July 31, 2017

Kiatuer Falls

Hey I'm doing really good here in Canje. i spent the first part of the week in the other Diamond area helped them learn our area a little and got to see some of theirs. It was really good serving around elder Johnson for  days. They moved me out Thursday and now I'm here in Canje with Elder Nance. He is from California but has lived in Florida, Alabama and Utah before living there. 

We are doing really well and have been doing a lot of biking. We live in Burn Bush Dam just down the road from the Church in East Canje. I am adjusting to the new area pretty quick. Anyways its a pretty cool place.  Something really cool is a Sister just got back from the Canada Toronto mission from here. 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the baptisms on Saturday but hopefully I'll get some pictures sent to me so I can send them to you. 

Here is a picture with me and Rasta-man. Rasta-man is the man who fixed our bikes when they broke down. we tried teaching him but he just told us how he was a Rasta Muslim and invited us to the Maj id.





I also added one of me and the Whaul Family. I am standing next too Macy who was baptized Saturday.


This last picture is with me and Kimmbly and Sheena Savory. They came to the last Zone Conference and gave me a picture of Kiatuer falls that Sister Savory painted for me. 



I love you all so much!



Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment