Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Special Assignments

Hey everyone! 

Soca music is literally everywhere here. You get in a car or a bus and they blast your ears out with it. Its definitely the most popular music here. 

Well I got my last transfer call here. I am staying in Patentia but my companion who is going to kill me is Elder Ortega from the Philippians. We will be together on Friday. President Baird called me before I got my transfer call and told me he would like me to be a zone leader for my last transfer. He gave me a few special assignments to review the mission policies and see which ones I think could be tweaked or changed to make the mission more effective. He also said since I have been here for so long I have seen the most changes in the mission from where it was to the high level it is functioning at now so he wants me to give a report on what made it change at MLC on Friday

This last week was pretty good but Mohamed is missing. His rent ran out and so he had to leave. He told the branch president he is going to Georgetown and he left so quick he left his phone with Brother Cooper so no one really knows where he is right now. For all we know he could be homeless right now but I really hope not. 

Eion at church was telling all of the brethren in priesthood class how he loves this church and how its already changing him. Hopefully we can get him baptized by the end of the transfer. We have been doing a lot of contacting and searching for more elect people to teach. Things are going pretty well here.

Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment