Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Preparing for last transfer

Today was good! We have been working hard trying to see everyone.

 My companion got really sick on Thursday with the Caribbean thunder and throwing up so we had to spend all day inside, and for a missionary that is the worst thing ever. 

  The work seems to be going pretty well. We are just looking for more elect people to teach. We had our interviews with our new mission President, President Baird, on Saturday and he is awesome! He is really kind and very ready to work. He seems like a really hard worker and is really good at focusing on the individual. I could feel the spirit coming from this man as he taught and instructed us at zone conference yesterday. He's actually really similar to President Egbert. I mean I guess you have to be a hard worker when you are over a hundred missionaries in 6 countries. I am looking forward to the future of the Trinidad Port of Spain Mission I'm just sad I won't be here to witness it myself. Home will be really nice though. 

The Fortune Family is doing well. Sister Seeta is feeling better now she has seen a real doctor and they should be at church Sunday. 

We have been talking a lot with Mohamed and he is really excited to serve a mission in a year. He said that's the first thing he is going to work towards. Its really amazing to see his conversion. 

Things are going well and I'm preparing for my last transfer here. It starts next week!  I plan on working hard to the end!

Love Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment