Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, January 15, 2018

District Leader

Hey this week was really good again. I am enjoying my time here. I don't have too much time here since all of the computers are down and we have to now share computer time. Hopefully they will have it fixed by next week. I forgot to tell you last week but we had transfer calls and I'm staying in Canje for a 5th transfer with Elder Hanni. I am also the district leader. On Thursday I conducted an exchange with the New Amsterdam Elders and I had the wonderful opportunity to interview Sister Ann for baptism. Unfortunately we were not able to attend the baptism  on Saturday but I hear it went very well. We are trying to clean up our teaching pool and see who is really progressing towards baptism. We want to also find more new people. We are working still with Prakesh and Its really cool watching his testimony grow. He is a really good kid. 

Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment