Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, December 11, 2017

Hosea 14:4

Hi all

This week has been great! No complaints. I am really excited for Christmas. We are having a elephant gift exchange and watching Its a Wonderful Life. I can't tell you how excited I am for that. Also I get to skype all of you!!!!! So be ready. I will probably skype around 11 or 12 Guyana time. Does that work for you? let me know as soon as possible if that works.

Yeah, i think I got everything that you sent in my Christmas package. No MasterCard yet. no worries though. 

This week we contacted a girl named Valicia and her Brother Jamel. we had a fall through lesson and so we had some time before we went in for the night. It was 8:30 and at that time most people are sleeping. On our way home we saw them under there house outside. Valicia was braiding Jamel's hair. Jamel wasn't too talkative but Valisia was a little more receptive. We set up a time to go back. When we got there on Saturday night no one was home so we called and Valisia said she had to go to a family emergency. While trying to decide where to go Jamel comes walking home and we had a very spiritual lesson. He told us how he is having some family problems and he keeps slipping into temptation and can't seem to be able to do the right thing. We shared with him Hosea 14:4 and taught him as the spirit directed us. After he told us he felt changed. It was a really cool lesson and really neat to see how the Lord puts people in our path.

Love 
Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment