Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, November 27, 2017

Baptism

Hey my week went really well. This week we had the baptism of Kim and Vishal Datt and everything went perfect! The pump at the church is being fixed so it took over 5 hours to fill up the fount but we got it just high enough so they could perform the ordinance standing. Sunday they were confirmed and Brother Datt recieved the Aaronic priesthood because this week he leaves to work in the interior for two months. It was a very spiritual weekend. 

Kim and Vishal's baptism





Scenery 

Hey its great to hear the Cobras won! That's so awesome!

Elder Fisher

1 comment:

  1. Hi elder my name is Jamie Pearson from Minnesota, I was wondering is you can share a message with my grandmother, she lives at Lamp pole 44 St Lucien road, Diego martin. But unfortunately currently she is in the hospital. Port of Spain general hospital 2nd floor ward 23 her name is Cecilia Ballack. If you could please visit her, I know she would love it. I appreciate all that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete