Elder Fisher - Trinidad Port of Spain Mission

Monday, October 23, 2017

Slammed on the breaks

Hey everything is great this week! Its great to hear from all of you! 
So with the master card the crack is right next to the chip but I will try to keep it in working condition as long as I can. 

Sadly Elder Nance left to Trinidad on Sunday night and so I was going back and forth between New Amsterdam and Canje with Elder Killian until Thursday when our companions got here from Aruba. Elder Buxton is my companion. He is really cool. He is from Washington DC but his parents are from Ghana. 

So far the work is going well. Our lessons with Bryan are going really well. He is understanding everything but church is still a struggle with him. We met a guy named Derek Mohammed last night. We were on our way to a back up appointment when we passed him and he simply waved to us. I quickly slammed on the brakes and turned around. He is really cool. He showed us all of his puppies he is raising and was eager to set up a time so we could meet his wife and 3 kids. He said he has met missionaries before and knows a little about the message. He seems really cool. 

Elder Buxton and I are working really well together. I am really excited for this transfer! I will have to bring my study journal next week.

My new companion and a road kill alligator!



Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment